Sims Villa is a brand new luxury development located along Sims Drive, District 14 nex to Sims Urban Oasis and is part of Singapore Urban Master Plan; Geylang. The nearest MRT is Aljunied MRT which is about 400 m away. Sims Villa Condo Residents are well served by major roads and expressways like Sims Drive, Aljunied Road and Pan Island Expressway (PIE). The development is developed by the venture between Hong Leong Group and Citizen Development Ltd.
Sims Villa Condo is a condominium development in a city-fringe area that is evolving into Singapore’s next lifestyle enclave. Here, you can be close to the city centre, while enjoying all that the vibrant surroundings have to offer. And with over 50 facilities and a diversity of unit choices, Sims Villa is the one residence that is perfect for everyone.
As part of Singapore Government’s Urban Master Planning, Geylang will be a self-sufficient town with schools, library, sport facilities, community clubs, housing and parks all in one town. And Sims Villa situated within this regeneration. Future Residents of Sims Villa not only well distributed by convenient accessibilities at Paya Lebar Regional Centre, Suntec City and CBD. In addition, bringing job opportunities closer to home, thus bringing up supply and demand too with this city fringe location at Sims Drive.
For Play, within reach is Kallang Leisure Park where dining, shopping, entertainment and leisure facilities can be found. Other nearby shopping malls include City Plaza, Tanjong Katong Complex, Joo Chiat Complex and The Pavilion Square that the 1st mixed residential and retail development in Geylang will provide conveniences for this New Condo at Sims Drive’s future residents to get their dining and shopping needs when it is officially open.
For families with school-going children, Sims Villa by CDL is proximity to quality educational institutions such as Geylang Methodist School, Macpherson Primary School, Canossa Convent Primary School, Kong Hwa School, Bendemeer Primary School, Cedar Primary School, Macpherson Secondary School, Broadrick Secondary School, Cedar Girls’ Secondary School and Chung Cheng High School (Main).
The New Sports Hub is an ideal destination for your family at the weekend, just minutes’ away. The new Sports Hub will offer a more comprehensive outdoors and indoor sports facilities all under one roof when it is completed. Sims Villa’s residents can take a short drive down to Kallang Riverside Park which offers pockets of greenery and also provides Sims Villa’s future residents a tranquil experience.
Hong Leong Holdings, CDL tie-up top bidder for Sims Drive site
A STATE tender for a 99-year leasehold site in Middle Road for private residential with commercial at first storey use has drawn 10 bids. The highest bid of nearly S$492 million or about S$1,458 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr) was from Wing Tai Holdings’ Wingcharm Investment Pte Ltd.
The second-highest came from a tie-up between MCC Land (Singapore) and Greatview Investment at about S$1,393 psf ppr. Other bidders at the tender include a tie-up between City Developments and MCL Land, a partnership between GuocoLand, Intrepid Investments and Hong Realty, as well as Far East Organization.
A 99-year leasehold private housing site along Sims Drive in the Geylang area drew five bids. The highest bid of nearly S$383.53 million or about S$732 psf ppr came from a partnership between Intrepid Investments (a subsidiary of Hong Leong Holdings) and CDL Constellation (a fully-owned subsidiary of City Developments). Spanning 174,600 sq ft, this plot can yield an estimated 570 housing units.
The second-highest bid of S$343 million or about S$655 psf ppr came from GuocoLand’s unit GLL B Pte Ltd. GuocoLand developed the Sims Urban Oasis condo next door. The lowest bid, from Trident East, was S$286.2 million or around S$546 psf ppr. Trident East’s shareholders are Fission Holdings, Pinnacle Assets and Chee Hsian Sing.
Why Sims Villa?
- 400 meters to Aljunied MRT Station
- 9 minutes driving to CBD and Orchard Road
- Nearby City Plaza, Tanjong Katong Complex, Joo Chiat Complex and The Pavilion Square
- Top schools in a short distance
- Few minutes to New Sports Hub where outdoors and indoors sport facilities all under one roof
- Developed by renowned Singapore Developer; Hong Leong and CDL
Surrounded by New Growth Areas
- The new Paya Lebar Central will comprise a 12-hectare cluster of offices, retail, F&B, e-commerce and public spaces
- The rejuvenation of Geylang Serai with a new civic centre that will offer community facilities, arts spaces and eventsOne KM and Kallang Wave Mall, together with existing malls like City Plaza and Leisure Park Kallang, will create a more exciting shopping experience for all
- The future neighbourhood at the upcoming Bidadari development that will integrate with a Heritage Walk, communal spaces and a 10-hectare park around the beautiful Alkaff Lake
- The emergence of Singapore’s next education hub which includes WDA Lifelong Learning Institute and the notable James Cook University that will expand its enrolment to 7,500 in 2019 up from 3,400 students